The main task of uninterruptible power supplies Kulon Q is to provide machinery or equipment with uninterrupted power supply by converting 12V voltage from batteries to 220 / 230V to power the load. Depending on the power of consumers and the capacity of the battery, the autonomous operation of the Coulomb from the battery when disconnected from the network can be of different duration.
The Kulon Q UPS is ideal for providing backup power to gas boilers and circulation pumps, small household and audio / video equipment, lighting, automation systems, video surveillance, alerts and other security systems (fire, burglar, access control).
The main advantages of this device are:
– adjustable charging current of an external battery from 5 to 30A (600/1000 W models) and up to 18A (300/180 W model)
– output voltage waveform – pure sine wave
– the possibility of 1.5 times overload within 15 seconds to start motors or motors
– built-in overload protection
– possibility of cold start
– use of external high-capacity batteries
– type of construction standby (600/1000 W) or line interactive (300/180 W)